Life Chain Project
The life chain approach is a holistic approach to community development. It is based on the life cycle of human development, applied to a community. The backbone of the programme is extensive research and community engagements.
Angels Resource Centres want to provide a service to you as your partners in implementing the Life Chain approach in the geographical areas you impact:
- Our Services to you will include the following:
1) Plot the Life Chain of the community and provide you with their Life Chain Map
2) Source service providers to enable and equip the Links (the entrepreneurial activities) in the Life Chain
3) Source service providers to enable and equip the Connectors (the public and government stakeholders) in the Life Chain
4) Continuously update the Life Chain Map to the meet needs of the community
5) Angels will manage your monthly, quarterly, mid-year and end of intervention reporting, M&E (monitoring & Evaluation), SROI (Social Return on Investment) and impact assessments.
Contact Lizelle Coombs for a full presentation of the Life Chain Project.