Angel Fund Trust Services
Investments and Service Provider Management Services
The Angels Resource Centres Life Chain Approach brings a new era to rural development, one of collaboration with all stakeholders, investing funds intelligently, sharing success and most importantly, bringing REAL sustainable change to the communities we serve.
The life chain approach is a holistic approach to community development. It is based on the life cycle of human development, applied to a community. We want to ensure that in 5-10 years’ time, we can look back and see the actual changes that our enabling investments brought to the communities we serve … and you can help us make the difference!
Angels Resource Centres want to provide a service to you as your partners in implementing the Life Chain approach in the geographical areas you impact:
Description and Outcomes
- Our Services to you will include the following:
1) Plot the Life Chain of the community and provide you with their Life Chain Map
2) Source service providers to enable and equip the Links (the entrepreneurial activities) in the Life Chain
3) Source service providers to enable and equip the Connectors (public and government stakeholders) in the Life Chain
4) Continuously update the Life Chain Map to the meet needs of the community
5) Angels will manage your monthly, quarterly, mid-year and end of intervention reporting, M&E (Monitoring & Evaluation), SROI (Social Return on Investment) and impact assessments.
Through the Angel Fund Trust Investments and Service Provider Management Services, we can provide an independently managed and administered service that is aligned to the communities needs and meets your own compliance requirements.
Contact Lizelle Coombs for a full presentation of the Angel Fund Trust Investments and Service Provider Management Services: Life Chain Approach.